Your requirements are complex.
We adapt the standards to these.
mimacom path™ toolchain creates the right technological environment for efficient development. Standard products that are ideally matched are used to comprehensively cover all areas of modern software development. Extensive know-how and many years of experience also play a role. The modular design is pivotal, as it allows the various components to be integrated with the customer's existing systems.
The mimacom path™ toolchain contains a "best-of-breed" selection of tools from many different areas of software development. These tools are well-matched and facilitate a seamless development that is traceable at any stage. Optimum support of agile methods and technologies, which are part of the mimacom application stack, play a central role. Furthermore, continuous integration provides the required quality assurance.
Based on Java, the mimacom path™ toolchain includes:
- Git for source code version control (as an alternative, we also support subversion)
- Atlassian Stash for simple self-service management of git repositories
- Apache Maven for modern application building and dependency management
- IntelliJ IDEA as an integrated development environment with efficiency-enhancing plug-ins such as JRebel (as an alternative, we also support Eclipse)
- Atlassian JIRA for issue tracking and agile project management
- Atlassian Confluence as enterprise wiki for structured knowledge management
- Atlassian Bamboo for ongoing integration, testing and reporting (as an alternative, we also support Jenkins and JetBrains TeamCity)
- Selenium, JMeter, JUnit and Sonar for quality assurance (as an alternative to JMeter, we also support ProxySniffer)
Transparency and traceability when using these tools are of the utmost importance to us, not only with regard to the customer but also the team and management. This is why we aim to initiate an active discussion with our clients and provide them with access to the relevant parts of the product at an early stage. Of course, you decide which data is made available when and to whom.
The interaction of the individual tools with each other and the connection with the customer's existing systems are facilitated by means of various plug-ins and extensions in a simple and straightforward manner.
The advantages to you
- Overview of requirements, features and issues, as well as their status
- Tracking bugs on the test back to the requirement
- Optimum distribution of know-how and long-term backup by means of ongoing, automated documentation
- Standardized and customized reports, as well as shared dashboards on your projects
- Transparency during the development and quality assurance through continuous integration
- Modern, standardized and well-matched development environment
- Integration of new modules into existing systems