Angular Front-End Software Engineer
Zürich, Bern (Switzerland)
Digital solutions are changing almost all areas of life for people around the world. As the mimacom team, we support our customers on their way into the digital age and increase their performance through our individual, high-quality software solutions.
We are an international team of more than 350 “innovation geeks” with a passion for the most innovative open source technologies.
Do you share this passion and are you inquisitive? Do you have an agile mindset and a "hands-on-mentality"? Then you should become a member of our global mimacom family and actively shape the digital future with us!
- You will take on responsibility in the front-end for the entire software development life cycle (SDLC) of high-quality software solutions. This includes, among other things:
- Creation of requirement analyzes and estimates as well as elaboration of different solution approaches
- Performing deployment, validation and verification tests
- Writing clean code for developing functional software components
- Participation in the architecture and design of the solutions
- You work according to agile best practices methods and developer conventions and maintain a DevOps culture
- You take on an advisory role for teams, customers and other stakeholders
- Open source trends and new, innovative technologies make your heart beat faster and you stay actively up to date
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, a direct feedback culture and the freedom to set impulses
- Be part of an agile, international environment and take the opportunity to be supported by some of the best minds in IT.
- Work with distributed teams in several countries.
- Choose your own device policy
- Extensive training opportunities (trainings, conferences, innovation projects, workshops)
- “We offer freedom with responsibility” - work flexibly and self-organized
- Work in easily accessible and modern offices with free coffee / tea and fruit
- Cool team activities such as lunch & learns, hackathons, team building, “mimacom beer”, cross-fit, ski and hiking weekend, Nintendo competition and much more!
- Proactive, team-minded, open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies and agile software development
- +3 years of experience in front-end software development
- Very good knowledge of Angular including reactive programming
- Practical experience with the implementation of responsive web designs based on Bootstrap, Flexbox or similar
- Good understanding of modern web application architectures based on HTTP / REST communication
- Active use of standard development tools such as Git, NPM, Yarn, Webpack, Gulp etc. or test tools such as Karma, Jasmine, Protractor or similar
- Knowledge of modern front-end standards and concepts such as web API / web components, progressive web apps, accessibility, etc. are an advantage
- Knowledge of or experience with mobile frameworks (Ionic, PhoneGap, React Native etc.) is an advantage
- Experience with agile methods and requirements engineering techniques is desirable
- A good sense of graphic design and UX is an asset
- Fluent German and English skills