Be Part of a Great Team
We have a hungry mind and are curious to innovate and collaborate. Together with our international team you will shape what cloud-native means and set new expectations on how development teams ship code. The future is in the cloud, and you are about to create it. Ready for take-off?
As Cloud Solution Engineer you will help our customers to design, develop and improve their software solutions for their digital transformation to modern infrastructures and state of the art architectures and technologies. You will
For us, it is not just a job. We love to learn, reflect, and improve. If you are ready to give your career a boost and enjoy learning as much as we do, you have found the place to be. At mimacom, everyone’s voice is heard, and everyone plays a significant role in the company. We do not have spectators or commentators in our team. We are proud of the results our teams achieve and our customers love us for this.
- Experience with Terraform, Pulumi, AWS CDK or similar infrastructure automation tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools: GitLab CI, AWS CodePipeline, Azure DevOps, Concourse, Spinnaker, Flux CD or Jenkins
- Excellent communication skills, team spirit and a passion for asynchronous communication to collaborate effectively
- An analytical mindset which enables you to debug complex distributed applications
- Experience working in international and diverse cross-functional teams
- A strong desire to solve customer problems and build lasting solutions
- A passion for sharing your knowledge through blog posts or conference talks
We are an international service provider connected by our enthusiasm for Java, Open Source and agility. We are convinced that there is always a better way to build and evolve user-friendly and robust software. As an agile, dynamic and continuously growing company with over 350 employees at 14 locations in Europe, Asia and America, we have the courage to constantly question ourselves and undertake new initiatives, whether it comes to technology or approach. We do not have a standard job or a feathered nest waiting for you. If innovation and the opportunity to implement your own ideas motivate you and you want to be part of this success story, we should get to know each other.