Junior Software Engineer - Technical Support Level 2
Changes in the digital era are running very fast and are changing almost all areas of life for people around the world. When mimacom customers need a digital solution, we help them as quickly and awesomely as possible, bringing the most suitable and robust software solution for them.
The most important aspect of our team is that we love building great software with cool technology and we like to share our expertise with our customers and teams.
Are you a hungry-minded person with an agile spirit?
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through developing a solution
- Resolving application issues, mainly developed in Java
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve production issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Talk with clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue; and provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Being able to occasionally resolve network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support
- Product development, evolutive maintenance and new project releases participation
- Mantain outgoing relationships with clients
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas
- Be part of an Agile, international environment and take the chance to be supported by some of the best minds in IT
- Collaborate in a multicountry environment with distributed teams
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open Source world
- Boost your career (certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.)
- Choose your own device
- Manage your own schedule with flexitime and home-office possibilities
- Select your benefits: Kindergarden, restaurant and transport ticket, and health insurance
- Work in easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary free coffee/tea and fruits
- Participate in cool team events: Lunch & Learn, karting, Hackathon and many more!
- Proactive, team-player, open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies and agile software development, being a curious person who does not stop thinking, you are open minded, flexible and seeking for greatness
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills, having the ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- BS degree in IT or relevant technical education level
- Experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Developer Support Engineer or similar is a plus
- Good programming skills with Java
- Hands-on experience with Windows Server/Linux environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Able to communicate in English