Junior Software Engineer
Barcelona, Madrid, Gijón, Valencia (Spain)
Changes in the digital era are running very fast and are changing almost all areas of life for people around the world. When mimacom customers need a digital solution, we help them as quickly and awesomely as possible, bringing the most suitable and robust software solution for them.
The most important aspect of our team is that we love building great software with cool technology and we like to share our expertise with our customers and teams.
Are you a hungry-minded person with an agile spirit?
- Join a young, international team and be proactive in contributing knowledge in order to improve your technical skills
- Develop software solutions based on Java and the latest open source technologies, participating in the full SDLC
- Produce high quality and clean code, applying best practices to our solutions
- Give support to build innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution. Working actively in researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve issues
- Collaborate with team members in a multi-country, distributed and agile environment
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas
- Be part of an Agile, international environment and take the chance to be supported by some of the best minds in IT
- Collaborate in a multicountry environment with distributed teams
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open Source world
- Boost your career (certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.)
- Choose your own device
- Manage your own schedule with flexitime and home-office possibilities
- Select your benefits: Kindergarden, restaurant and transport ticket, and health insurance
- Work in easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary free coffee/tea and fruits
- Participate in cool team events: Lunch & Learn, karting, Hackathon and many more!
- Proactive, team-player, open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies and agile software development
- You are a curious person who does not stop thinking, you are open minded, flexible and seeking for greatness
- BS degree in IT or relevant higher technical education level (Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree)
- Programming skills with Java, and solid foundation about its bases
- Fluent in English: both spoken and written; German is a plus