Liferay Software Engineer
Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Gijón (Spain)
Changes in the digital era are running very fast and are changing almost all areas of life for people around the world. When mimacom customers need a digital solution, we help them as quickly and awesomely as possible, bringing the most suitable and robust software solution for them.
The most important aspect of our team is that we love building great software with cool technology and we like to share our expertise with our customers and teams.
Are you a hungry-minded person with an agile spirit?
- Development of corporate portals based on Liferay and newest open source technologies in an agile environment
- Provide valuable inputs and influence in the analysis and design of digital platform solutions
- Participate in gathering requirements, give feedback if it's feasible, propose alternatives, make analysis and documentation
- Lead and define technical solutions for the requirements and make technical design documents
- Implementation and development of components (Liferay core components and services)
- Define and make unit and functional testing
- Deployment of components, configuration and administration of Liferay system
- Realization of migrations between different versions and integrations with other technologies (Spring, Elasticsearch, Alfresco, etc.)
- Be part of an agile, international environment and take the chance to be supported by some of the best minds in IT
- Work with an innovative and open source technical stack
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas
- Boost your career (certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.), choosing your own individual development plan
- Manage your own schedule with flextime and home-office possibilities
- Choose your own device
- Select your social benefits: kindergarden, restaurant and transport ticket, and health insurance.
- Easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary coffee/tea and fruits
- Cool team events: Lunch & Learn, karting, Hackathon and many more!
- Passionate about new technologies and love working with cutting edge technologies
- An empathic, collaborative, proactive, problem solver and goal-oriented person
- Demonstrable experience in software development
- Excellent Knowledge of Liferay 6.2 - 7 DXP, architecture, development and administration
- Good knowledge of agile methodologies
- High knowledge of Java
- Spring and Hibernate are a plus
- Knowledge in tools as Maven, Gradle, Git/SVN, Jira and Data Bases (Oracle, MySQL)
- Capable of define unit testing, knowledge about testing methodologies: TDD, BDD; stress and performance testing (Jmeter, Jprofile, Gatling, VisualVM...)
- Knowledge of servers and servers configuration (Linux and Windows), Tomcat, JBoss
- Knowledge in Liferay system configuration and administration cluster, cache, indexing (Lucene, Elasticsearch)
- Apache and nginx knowledge is a plus
- Fluent in English and Spanish