Business Process Modeler & Requirements Engineer 80-100%
Digital solutions are changing almost every aspect of people's lives around the world. As part of the mimacom team, we show our customers the way into the digital age.
In order to expand our services, we are building up a team at our location in Zürich with a focus on BPM. We are working closely with our sister company Flowable with the aim of providing our customers with end-to-end expert knowledge in the area of process and case management.
Short explaination of Flowable?
- Flowable provides an innovative product related to intelligent automation, business process management (BPM) and adaptive case management (ACM).
Are you eager for knowledge? Do you have an affinity for BPM? Then you should join our global mimacom family and actively shape the digital future with us!
- You are the central contact person for the project, taking care of customer requirements from the very beginning
- Analyse, monitor and enrich requirements by collaboratively maintaining the backlog together with the customer
- Develop customer specific business process models and coordinate product and solution features
- Closely work together with your stakeholders to understand and improve their processes by identifying gaps and potentials
- Digitalize analogue workflows by technically model the business processes in Flowable
- Ensure a successful project execution together with our customer and your project team
- BPMN 2.0 and CMMN 1.0 are the most important industry standards and your daily work is based on it
- Broad experience in the field of Business Process Engineering. Specifically, experience in modelling based on BPMN 2.0. Experience
- Proven experience in the field of Requirements Engineering and methodological competence to identify, describe and maintain requirements and specifications
- You are a strong communicator and act as an important link between customer and the development team
- You have an agile mindset and customer's satisfaction is always your priority
- You have a good sense of quality, good analytical thinking and systematic approach to work
- You have proven experience in conducting workshops and are used to presenting and explaining requirements to various stakeholders (e.g. development team, customer) in an effective and goal-oriented manner
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business informatics, computer science and/or business studies
- Fluent German and English
- A strong plus is:
- CMMN 1.0 is a strong plus
- A certification in the field of requirements engineering / business analysis (IREB / IQBBA / Product Owner) is a plus
- Be part of a growing company with plenty of room to express your creativity and bountiful development opportunities
- Take on tasks where you can assume responsibility in an international IT company
- Get involved in projects from different industries, with diverse requirements and technical needs
- We offer freedom with responsibility - take over responsibility within a project team and benefit from great working conditions:
- Self-organization, choose your own device, flexible working hours, home office
- Flat hierarchy, direct feedback culture as well as freedom to set impulses for change
- Cool team activities like lunch&learn, hackathons, "mimacom Beer", cross-fit, ski & hiking weekend, and more.