Group Financial Accountant 100%
Mimacom management ag is the internal provider of group services for all companies of the globally operating mimacom-Flowable Group. As a young, dynamic, steadily growing company with over 350 employees worldwide, we have the courage to constantly question ourselves and dare to try new things.
To ensure the finances of our Swiss companies, we are looking for a clerk in Bern by arrangement.
There is no ordinary job waiting for you here. If you are motivated by innovation and development work and you want to help pushing ahead our expansion by contributing with your skills and your ambitions, we should definitely get to know each other.
- Accounting with main and sub-ledgers of Swiss companies (Sage 50)
- Managing order processing for Swiss companies (Opacc)
- Creation of monthly and quarterly reports (Excel / LucaNet)
- Create VAT statements
- Payment transactions and liquidity planning
- Intercompany management (coordination, billing, communication)
- Support for foreign companies in the financial sector
- Internal contact for all financial matters
together with VP Finance & Administration
- Participation in the annual financial statements and in consolidation tasks (LucaNet)
- Participation in the budgeting process
- Participation in projects and financial reporting
- Participation in the implementation of the ERP system (Workday)
- Representation in finance
- Successful, international IT service company with "Swiss roots"
- The ability to act very independently in the various areas of responsibility and to take responsibility
- Exciting tasks with extensive insight into the finances of an international group of companies
- A culture of open doors and flat hierarchies with direct, mutual feedback
- Working in a work culture characterized by team orientation and helpfulness
- Certificated commercial education with further training to become a specialist in finance and accounting
- Ideally work experience in a comparable position in an internationally SME
- Knowledge of the introduction of ERP / Workday would be an advantage
- IT affinity combined with high quality thinking
- Networked and entrepreneurial mindset
- Confident German language skills, B1 / B2 English language skills
- Integer personality with an exact, responsible way of working
- Very independent and proactive personality with assertiveness
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Distinct service orientation