Senior Business Developer 80-100%
mimacom creates digital solutions for global and local banks, insurance companies, life science and mechanical engineering companies as well as for public administration. Our innovative software solutions are based on the latest open source technologies and are agile. They serve our customers as an accelerator for corporate success in the digital era.
We are looking for a passionate business developer to support our team. We are not offering a standard job or a feathered nest waiting for you. If you are driven by innovation, motivated by the opportunity to implement your own ideas and want to be part of this success story, we should get to know each other.
- Acquisition of new customers and projects in the area of development of individual software solutions
- You advise, develop our business, hold discussions with customers and maintain relationships with our contact persons
- You are a good listener, you analyze business processes and from this you crystallize the specific needs of your business associates
- You use your existing network of relationships in our target segments and markets and represent mimacom externally
- You initiate events and participate in trade fairs incl. customer events
- You optimize our sales processes
- You are responsible for the entire offer process as well as the development of technical content and customized offers in cooperation with management, software development and IT project managers
- Responsible job in a global IT company with Swiss roots
- Help shape the further growth of mimacom ag
- Technologically top: modern technologies and products in the areas of multi-channel apps, big data, IoT and private cloud
- Great freedom and flexible working hours
- A positive, creative work environment with a constructive and committed management team
- Young, dynamic team as well as flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Choose your own device policy
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position, ideally in a software service company
- Successful sales experience in the IT solution and consulting business, and a good and broad network of relationships with decision-makers
- Experience in one of the industries; insurance, life sciences or manufacturing
- High affinity to software development and digitization processes
- Pronounced entrepreneurial skills and good "consulting skills"
- Confident appearance, persuasiveness, negotiating skills and an autonomous way of working
- Good MS Office knowledge as well as stylish German and good English skills