Structured flexibility with mimacom path™ methods.
mimacom path™ uses agile methods, such as Scrum, complemented by recognized quality assurance systems, such as Total Quality Management (TQM). This combination gives us a flexible approach when undertaking major projects and lets us safeguard your quality standards. With agile methods, each iteration of product development benefits from an incremental improvement in quality.
We first prepare a product backlog (a list of issues, called stories) based on your requirements. We then divide the project into two- to four-week delivery periods, called sprints. Each of these sprints starts with a Sprint Planning Meeting, during which that sprint’s backlog is selected from the whole product backlog. These stories will be the Scrum Team’s sole focus for that sprint.
At the end of the sprint a finished product is ready for operation, meeting the requirements that have been covered to date. The agile approach lets you, the customer, follow the progress of the project and influence its further development. We use review meetings (with formal acceptance of changes after software presentations and testing) and retrospective meetings to ensure the quality of the product, teamwork and processes.
The advantages to you
- A high level of flexibility as requirements change
- Transparency during project execution
- Early end user and/or customer feedback about your new product
- Efficiency through systematic management of costs, scope and quality
- Lean process, rapidly implemented and adapted to individual requirements
- Optimum deployment of available resources through iterative prioritization and systematic timeboxing