Your requirements are complex.
We’ll adapt standard products to meet them.
mimacom path™ toolchain creates the best technological environment for efficient development. With our extensive know-how and many years of experience, we can choose the best available products from each category of software to meet your requirements. The modular design is key: it is what allows the various components to be integrated with the customer's existing systems.
The mimacom path™ toolchain is a "best-of-breed" selection of tools covering many different areas of software development. These tools work together to facilitate a seamless development process that is traceable at every stage. The tools in the mimacom application stack provide optimum support of agile methods and technologies: that’s crucial. And continuous integration assures quality.
The mimacom path™ toolchain starts with Java, and includes:
- Git for source code version control (as an alternative, we also support subversion)
- Atlassian Stash for the simple self-service management of git repositories
- Apache Maven for modern application building and dependency management
- IntelliJ IDEA as an integrated development environment with efficiency-enhancing plug-ins such as JRebel (as an alternative, we also support Eclipse)
- Atlassian JIRA for issue tracking and agile project management
- Atlassian Confluence as an enterprise wiki for structured knowledge management
- Atlassian Bamboo for continuous integration, testing and reporting (as alternatives, we also support Jenkins and JetBrains TeamCity)
- Selenium, JMeter, JUnit and Sonar for quality assurance (as an alternative to JMeter, we also support ProxySniffer)
Transparency and traceability when using these tools are of the utmost importance to us, both for the customer and for our team and management. This is why we initiate active communication channels with our clients and give them access to the critical parts of the product at an early stage. Of course, who can access the data, and when, is your decision.
We use various plug-ins and extensions to integrate the individual tools with each other, as well as to link them with the customer's existing systems in a simple and straightforward manner.
The advantages to you
- Overview and status of requirements, features and issues
- Bug testing linked back to the requirement and tracked
- Continuous documentation to ensure that the knowledge base is easily accessible and always current
- Standardized and customized reports and dashboards for your projects
- Continuous integration that provides transparency during the development and quality assurance phases
- The most suitable, modern and standardized development environment for each project
- The flexibility to integrate new modules into existing systems