Go to homepage

Senior People Experience Business Partner (HRBP) (m/f/d)

Senior People Experience Business Partner (HRBP) (m/f/d)

  • Remote Germany, Stuttgart, Munich
  • Full time


FTE: 80-100% Reporting: Global VP People and Organisation (based in Zurich) As a Senior PX Business Partner for Mimacom Germany (a MFG Company), you're not just a business partner; you're the guardian of the people experience, wielding your skills to champion our team's growth and success. You'll dive headfirst into the heart of our organization, partnering closely with leaders and teams to cultivate a culture that's as dynamic and forward-thinking as our technology. Get ready to unleash your powers of positivity, innovation, and performance! You’ll work directly with the Global VP People & Organisation, as well as the Management Team of Mimacom Germany.

Your Profile

We are seeking a natural talent in communication, collaboration, and leadership. Beyond that, you’ll succeed in this role if you’ve got the following qualifications:

  • Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, or a related field (Master's degree preferred)

  • 5+ years of daring HR experience, with at least 2 years in a senior business partner or similar generalist role

  • Solid knowledge of HR principles, labor law, and regulations

  • Familiar with payroll processes and deeper understanding of the interface between finance and HR

  • Bonus points for experience in HRIS (ideally Workday)

  • Good sense of humor (take your job seriously, but yourself – not too much!)

Your Challenge

This is a dual role. Approximately 60% of the time, you will lead the "People Experience" department as a business partner and take care of all matters concerning our employees, while the remaining 40% of your energy will support the management in their projects and work.

People Experience (approx. 60% of your time)

  • Strategic PX: Align PX initiatives with our business goals,executePX Strategies to retain and develop our talent, promote our corporate values and shape a positive culture, planning of resource requirements, assisting with annual budgeting and promotion process, support global PX Projects

  • Employee Relations: Be the go-to-person for managers and employees alike, support the management in developing and growing their teams

  • PX Operations: Manage daily PX operations, performance evaluations, salary planning, analyse and assess salary structures, support employee development, internal communication, support the monthly payroll process, and support the management team with people related costs and chargeability of our consultants

  • Compliance and Risk Management Adventures: Guide the management team around legal and regulatory landscapes, stay vigilant against PX-related risks and challenges, protecting our team with your expert knowledge and foresight, monitoring and controlling the implementation of ISO HR-Core processes (TQMi; incl. external Audits)

Management Support (approx. 40% of your time)

  • Supporting Organization: Assist the management in day-to-day management, preparing their decisions and be a sparring partner in the lead of the teams

  • Management and Strategy Meetings: Ensure the success of crucial meetings, workshops and conferences, play a crucial role in the respective preparation, minute-taking, and follow-up on important tasks

  • Project Responsibility: Manage both internal and external projects independently, by coordinating the teams, execute on project plans, supervising vendors and managing the budgets

Your Chance

Your personal and professional growth is important to us, and we offer a range of benefits and opportunities to support your journey. Here's what you can expect when joining our team:

  • Career Growth & Training: personal development, career paths, workshops, conferences, innovation projects, certifications & more!

  • Flextime and Hybrid Workspace: We are a remote friendly company, so working from home is welcomed. However, for this specific role, we believe that a regular presence of 2-3 days per week in the office is required to build personal relationships, grasp the “vibe” of the team, deal with legal documents and participate in the famous “watercooler chats”. So we would prefer if you live within daily commuting distance to our Stuttgart office.

  • Company Culture: direct communication & feedback culture, annual performance and salary reviews, high quality focus, cool events (“Thirsty Thursday”, Mimacom Friday, Hackathons, team building, etc.)

  • Further Benefits: 30 days of vacation per year, workation options, choose your own device, monthly communication allowance of 50€

Questions? Get in touch with our Recruiter!

Jakob Hublitz

Talent Acquisition Lead